General provisions of the policy
MarSprin_NZ has the right to modify this Policy. When changes are made, the header of the Policy indicates the date the revision was last updated. A new revision of the Policy becomes effective upon posting on the Site, unless otherwise provided in the new revision of the Policy.
This Policy, including the interpretation of its provisions and the procedure of adoption, execution, modification and termination, is subject to the legislation.
Personal Information of Users Processed by the Site
Personal information in this Policy shall mean:
- information provided by the User independently when registering (creating an account) or while using the Site, including the User’s personal data. Information that is required to be provided by the Site is marked in a special way. Other information shall be provided by the User at his own discretion;
- data automatically transmitted to the Site during use with the software installed on the User’s device, including IP-address, cookie data, information about User’s browser (or any other program through which the User accesses the Site), technical characteristics of hardware and software used by the User, date and time of access to the Site, addresses of requested pages and other similar information;
- This Policy only applies to information processed in the course of use of the Website. The Site has no control over, and shall not be responsible for, the processing of information by third parties’ websites, to which the User can go via links available on the Site.
- The Site does not verify the reliability of personal information provided by the User, and has no means to evaluate their competence.
Purposes of processing of personal information of Users
- The site collects and stores only the personal information that is necessary to provide services or execute agreements and contracts with the User, except for cases when the law stipulates the mandatory storage of personal information for a period of time determined by law.
- The Site processes the User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- to identify the party within the services, agreements and contracts with the Site;
- Providing personalized services to the User, as well as performing agreements and contracts;
- sending notices, requests and information regarding use of the Website, performance of agreements and contracts, as well as processing requests and applications from the User;
- improvement of quality of the Website, convenience of its use for the User, development of new services;
- Targeting of advertising materials;
- making statistical and other research based on impersonal data.
Terms of processing of personal information of Users and its transfer to third parties
- With respect to personal information of the User its confidentiality will be preserved, except for cases when the User voluntarily provides information about himself/herself for general access to the public.
- The Site has the right to disclose the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed consent to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the User to use a particular service, or to perform a particular agreement or contract with the User;
- The transfer is necessary for the functioning and operability of the Site;
- The transfer is required by law or other applicable legislation in the framework of the procedure established by law;
- Such transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part), and the transferee assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information it receives;
- Processing of the User’s personal information by depersonalization results in depersonalized statistical data, which is transferred to a third party for conducting research, performing works, or providing services on behalf of the Website.
Protection of User’s personal information
The Site takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unauthorized actions of third parties.
Contacts and Questions on Personal Data
All suggestions, questions, requests and other inquiries regarding this Policy and the use of their personal data you may send to the Site: [email protected]